The Social Model Program Success eMod introduces you to the success and results of the Life Skills U's (Awareness Communication Technology, LLC) government funding 90 day project conducted at Casa Raphael. Casa Raphael is an organization that provides homeless men with transitional living/employment programs.
The study was conducted within an organization called The Homeless Study, with the goal of examining if there would be an increase in self-esteem and a decrease in the poor health, as a result of the Pocket Wisdom for Organizations - Creating a Culture of Change eMod Course. Additionally the course provided Employment Rehabilitation and Addition Recovery in a non-threatening; non-confrontational and non-disclosing way.
The overall results of the study as you will learn in this eMod proved beyond reasonable doubt that AwareComm?s Personal Learning Technology, Methodology and Process (Pocket Wisdom for Organizations - Creating a Culture of Change eMod) results in:
- Increased Self-Worth
- Increased Self-Esteem
- Increased Team Work
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Emotional Maturity
- Lasting and Long Term Change
- Increased Loyalty and Commitment
- Self-Funding; Self-Perpetuating and Self-Regulating Environment
The results were so outstanding during the initial run, that Dr. Jorgensen personally funded the program for another six months.
Today the principles of Pocket Wisdom for Organizations - Creating a Culture of Change are permanently installed at Casa Raphael. The Self-Funding; Self-Perpetuating and Self-Regulating Environment created by the eMod Course allowed Casa Raphael to voluntarily give up over 85% of HUD funding.
This eMod is a Case Study that directly relates to the implementation, results and success of Pocket Wisdom for Organizations - Creating a Culture of Change Government funded study. This eMod will provide you with the undeniable statistical results and facilitator / participant testimonials and Learner Applications.
Your "The Social Model Program Success eMod" learning experience includes:
- An Interactive White Paper
- A FREE Online Facilitated Discussion Class
- A Peer Co-Facilitated Discussion Class
- A Learner APP Opportunity
If you found this eMod interesting and informative you may want to explore the following FREE eMods:
- Culture: Creating A Culture of Change eMod
- Culture: The Tale of Organizational Change eMod
- Pocket Wisdom Discovery PLUS: A Journey - Paths of Life eMod
- Pocket Wisdom Discovery PLUS: The Learner Applications and Case Studies eMod
- Culture: Pocket Wisdom for Organizations - Creating a Culture of Change eMod Course Excerpt
Remember to register for the FREE Online Facilitated Discussion Classes to explore the topics, ideas, methodologies, concepts, technologies, applications and solutions covered in the eMods.