Your Story Within and an Intro to App-Ons™: Sharing Your Path to Success
Every person has a story to tell, a message to share, a lesson to teach… what’s yours? As you embark on your journey of creating your eMod App-On, this eMod will inspire and encourage you to explore the things you have written down, pictures you have taken, videos you have captured, audios you have recorded, presentations you have created --- to integrate all these records of experience and real moments, and bring them together to create a virtual “message in a bottle”… As we continue to record life experiences, lessons we have learned and knowledge we have gained in many forms.
This eMod will be your starting guide to examining your intellectual property, both tangible (resources you already have) and intangible (those that remain a part of your creative honey-do list), and how to bring them to life. Learn to express your authentic self and share your gifts of wisdom, knowledge, and experience with the world as you get a taste of the App-On Creation eMod - Lesson 1. The App-On Creation eMod also known as Discovery Writing is your introduction to the world of eMod App-Ons. This eMod is not just about “Creating a App-On eMod.”
This eMod will give you the “Cliff Notes” version of the App-On. It is important to have an understanding of the App-On Creation Process so as you are creating your Content, Principle-Based Summary, Study Guide/Workbook, Feedback Assessment Questions and Online Discussion Class you are able to effectively communicate with your story in a way that assists them in applying the principles.
The tools you will learn about include:
- The Text, Pictures and Layout of the Content for Your Flip eBook
- Your Study Guide / Workbook
- The "Assess and Apply" Questions and Exercise Remember once you have completed this Lesson 1, there are 8 more Lessons available as part of ePublishing Your eMod App-On within the PWI App-On Incubator.
- How to Create an PWI eMod App-On
- The Value of the Process and the Class
- A Comprehensive Understanding of What Your Learners Will Learn Through the PWI eMod App-On Creation Process The PWI eMod App-On Creation eMod covers:
- Journaling: 3 Step Journaling, Styles of Writing. Understanding How We Communicate and Relate to Others
- Figurative Language
- Descriptive Writing Imagery Using: Metaphors, Similes, Personification, Alliteration, Idioms, Onomatopoeias
- Comparison Writing
- Structural Writing Techniques: Steps In Writing, The Rough Draft, The "Handy" Guide To Writing
- Brainstorming With Graphic Organizers: Sketch, Outlines, Cluster / Cloud Diagrams, Mind Maps
- Revise and Edit for final Draft: The A.R.R.R Method, Sentence Length and Variation, Tone
Whether you complete only the first lesson of this course, or compete more of the eMod, we know you will enjoy the light hearted and entertaining direction of your skilled guide. As you watch this eMod we encourage you to jot down your questions and thoughts, and bring them to the Online Discussion Class and Workshops.
This PLT eMod offers practical solutions for people of all ages, learning styles and challenges. Everyone can and does benefit from this transformational learning (unlearning and relearning) experience that allows you to grow in a non-confrontational, non-threatening and non-disclosing learning environment.
YourYour Story Within and an Intro to App-Ons™: Sharing Your Path to SuccesseMod learning experience includes:
- PLT Computer Viewings
- 5 Step eMod Learning Process
- Interactive Study Guides
- Feedback Self-Assessments
- FREE Online Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Custom Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Learner APP Opportunities
- Content Coaching (Optional)
- Professional Progress Reports (Optional)
- Monitoring (Optional)
- Socratic Questioning
- 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Brain-Balanced Learning
- Differentiated Instruction
- RichEarl™ Awareness Exercises
- Transformational Learning (Unlearning and Relearning)
- Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence (IQ, EQ, SQ)
- Overcomes Learning Challenges (ADD/ADHD, Poor Concentration, Dyslexia)