Journey 1: Letting Go of Past Emotions
In Journey 1: Letting Go of Emotions, Part 1 of a three-part series, Richard Jorgensen reveals the key to unlocking the self-limiting door to our belief structure, aiding us in discovering our empowering potential.
In this life transforming eMod, the author reveals powerful truths that will help you learn where your emotions come from, and teach you HOW to resolve and let go. "Letting Go of Emotions is accomplished by re-examining not just the event associated with the emotion, but the thinking process behind it."
No longer do you need to live a life trying to manage and cope. This 'alternative to therapy' approach will help you gain understanding and awareness, and offer practical real life applications. You will see more clearly how your emotions are interwoven, and will learn about:
- Truth Decay - past decisions active in our lives today
- Blame - making others responsible for our problems
- Anger - why can't we let go of old anger?
- Abuse - how you use and abuse yourself and others
- The Progression of Feelings - connecting the dots
- Letting Go of Past Emotions - a process
This PLT eMod offers practical solutions for people of all ages, learning styles and challenges. Everyone can and does benefit from this transformational learning (unlearning and relearning) experience that allows you to grow in a non-confrontational, non-threatening and non-disclosing learning environment.
YourJourney 1: Letting Go of EmotionseMod learning experience includes:
- PLT Computer Viewings
- 5 Step eMod Learning Process
- Interactive Study Guides
- Feedback Self-Assessments
- FREE Online Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Custom Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Learner APP Opportunities
- Content Coaching (Optional)
- Professional Progress Reports (Optional)
- Monitoring (Optional)
- Socratic Questioning
- 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Brain-Balanced Learning
- Differentiated Instruction
- RichEarl™ Awareness Exercises
- Transformational Learning (Unlearning and Relearning)
- Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence (IQ, EQ, SQ)
- Overcomes Learning Challenges (ADD/ADHD, Poor Concentration, Dyslexia)