Life Part 3 Relationships: Resolving Stress and Conflicts in Relationships
We all experience difficulties and conflicts in our daily lives. Feelings of depression, challenges at work, stress in relationships, illness, loss and fear of failure. Why is there always an underlying sense of fear in our lives? Why do relationships start out great (honeymoon phase), but quickly become stressful and unmanageable, full of tension and conflict.
If we can learn to view such ordeals as a means of growth and understanding, and get to the root causes of the stress and conflict we experience, we can then find resolution. " There are only two real emotions we experience, one is love and the other is fear. Stress is the conflict between our value systems and our belief structure, i.e., doing things that are incongruent with what we most deeply want to experience within our self."
Dr. Jorgensen couples his research and theory to provide a comprehensive look at the evolutionary roots of human relationships, offering a powerful method of direction that can instantly transform all your relationships.
- Recognize the importance of relationships
- Recognize the cause of stress in relationships
- Understand why some relationships go in circles
- Understand why some people can't change
- Learn how to develop empowering relationships
This PLT eMod offers practical solutions for people of all ages, learning styles and challenges. Everyone can and does benefit from this transformational learning (unlearning and relearning) experience that allows you to grow in a non-confrontational, non-threatening and non-disclosing learning environment.
Your Life Part 3 Relationships: Resolving Stress and Conflict in Relationships leMod learning experience includes:
- PLT Computer Viewings
- 5 Step eMod Learning Process
- Interactive Study Guides
- Feedback Self-Assessments
- FREE Online Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Custom Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Learner APP Opportunities
- Content Coaching (Optional)
- Professional Progress Reports (Optional)
- Monitoring (Optional)
- Socratic Questioning
- 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Brain-Balanced Learning
- Differentiated Instruction
- RichEarl Awareness Exercises
- Transformational Learning (Unlearning and Relearning)
- Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence (IQ, EQ, SQ)
- Overcomes Learning Challenges (ADD/ADHD, Poor Concentration, Dyslexia)