Life Part 2 Emotional Maturity: Enhancing Your Passage to Adulthood
In Life Part 2 Emotional Maturity: Enhancing Your Passage to Adulthood, Part 2 of a three-part series, Dr. Richard Jorgensen reveals the key to understanding the foundation of life and relationships as you explore and learn about Emotional Maturity and Your Passage to Adulthood.
Often referred to as a visionary thinker, Dr Jorgensen brings practical, powerful new approaches to success in life and relationships. Life Part 2 Emotional Maturity: Enhancing Your Passage to Adulthood teaches us the 5 Stages of Relationships that all people must go through in order to reach full interdependency and personal fulfillment.
"Most people get stuck in childhood or adolescence, never really reaching adulthood. These are people who struggle in areas of acceptance of self and others, and lack a true self-identity. For without identity, there can be no self-esteem, and what is left is self-created ego." Offering an internal framework for taking charge of your life and the tools to grow up--at any age, this eMod will guide you towards a stronger more gratifying life.
This back to basics guide presents a simple yet profound process to help you change the way you think about your life, and help you accomplish what's truly important. This eMod will set you on a journey of self-discovery, resolution, and self-control, so you can take back ownership of your own life! It's time to grumble less, and achieve more!
- Understand how we grow up
- Learn the critical aspects of parenting
- Self authority, responsibility, accountability
- How " growing up" gets interrupted
- Fear and Control Developing a true self identity
This PLT eMod takes us on a journey of discovery that will help us:
- Develop A True Self Identity
- Understand How We Grew Up
- Learn The Critical Aspects Of Parenting
- Discover How "Growing Up" Gets Interrupted
- Learn How to Build Our Emotional Maturity
- The World Of Personal Power - The Child Grows Up
- Develop a True Self-Identity and Take Back Personal Power
- Develop Self-Authority, Self-Responsibility, Self-Accountability
- Recognize How Fear And Control Interferes in Our Maturing Process
This PLT eMod offers practical solutions for people of all ages, learning styles and challenges. Everyone can and does benefit from this transformational learning (unlearning and relearning) experience that allows you to grow in a non-confrontational, non-threatening and non-disclosing learning environment.
Your Life Part 2 Emotional Maturity: Enhancing Your Passage to Adulthood eMod learning experience includes:
- PLT Computer Viewings
- 5 Step eMod Learning Process
- Interactive Study Guides
- Feedback Self-Assessments
- FREE Online Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Custom Facilitated Discussion Classes
- Learner APP Opportunities
- Content Coaching (Optional)
- Professional Progress Reports (Optional)
- Monitoring (Optional)
- Socratic Questioning
- 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Brain-Balanced Learning
- Differentiated Instruction
- RichEarl Awareness Exercises
- Transformational Learning (Unlearning and Relearning)
- Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence (IQ, EQ, SQ)
- Overcomes Learning Challenges (ADD/ADHD, Poor Concentration, Dyslexia)